Accounts of Bulgarian Military Union "Vasil Levski“:
Beneficiary name: S-E BALG.VOINSKI SAYUZ V.LEVSKI
Account in USD – BG43RZBB91551004930938
Account in EURO BG05RZBB91551004930943
BIC/SWIFT - RZBBBGSF - Raiffeisen ВАNK (Bulgaria)
32 Tsar Simeon I str.
Accounts of Bulgarian National Mouvement SHIPKA:
Beneficiary name: S-E BALG.NATS.DVIZHENIE SHIPKA
Account in USD: BG26RZBB91551004930856
Accouint in EURO: BG03RZBB91551004930882
BIC/SWIFT - RZBBBGSF - Raiffeisen ВАNK (Bulgaria)
32 Tsar Simeon I str.
Muslim Migrants attack britains in London
Did they come to be a part or they come to take over?
INTERNATIONAL MEASURES TO COUNTERACT THE UNCONTROLLED MIGRATION INTO EUROPE OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE FROM MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA AND ASIA
Developed by Vassil Levski Military Union, Shipka Bulgarian National Movement
Due to the large stream of migrants which is already threatening the functioning of security, economy, public and social system, finances and the overall existence of European countries, and that will lead to ethno-religious assimilation of the European nations, all European countries need to urgently take the following measures:
- Establishing information and intelligence networks in the migration camps, in order to give an operative and proactive response to any growing threat and conflict situation;
- Recruiting field agents among the migrant communities and infiltrate them into the ranks of the radical Islamists and the ISIS cells in Europe;
- Establishing information networks in the countries of origin of the migrants, in order to collect information about those who incite, instruct and help them to migrate into Europe;
- Finding out the reasons and the instigators of the migration process and take preliminary measures to neutralize them in the countries of origin;
- Enforcing strict liability laws for the migrant smugglers, including application of effective sentences and seizure of their assets and the movable property they use (vehicles, vessels, etc.);
- Separating of the migrants into different camps and centers (especially the single men from the women and people with families and children), depending on their ethnicity and religion, in order to neutralize the causes for increase of ethnic or inter-religious conflicts inside the camps;
- Christians, families and children must be accommodated in separate camps and receive psychological support and consultations. Therapy programs must be started for children and families who were exposed to violence.
- Imposing strict order and discipline in the migrant camps and accommodation centers to cease the assaults, murders, plunders and rapes;
- Implementing immediate deportation of all migrants whose country of origin is not in war;
- Strict and immediate sentencing for state officials in the EU, who own or participate in companies that manage or provide services to migration camps and centers personally or via relatives. All money originating in such activity must be recovered into the state treasury;
- Strict and immediate sentencing for all migrants who had committed crimes and immediate deportation of their families and relatives (if present) to their native countries;
- Creating an European database of all migrants arriving from military zones, in order to allow proper identification as to whether they had committed crimes or had obtained false identity;
- Enlarging the powers of police departments to carry out sudden checks in the refugee centers and the homes for temporary accommodation and to impose curfews in case of violations;
- Expediting the procedures for granting or denial of asylum and preliminary collection of information about the professional qualifications, background and criminal records of the asylum seekers in their countries of origin;
- All private companies and corporations in the EU, which personnel exceeds 10 persons to be imposed a 20 % “migration” tax, in order to reduce the burden on the social system. These funds are to be utilized for the purpose of qualification and integration of the migrants who were granted asylum;
- The major stream of migrants to be redirected to the countries, which actively participated in the destabilization of Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria and the organization of the “orange revolutions” and “Arab springs” in the member countries of the Arab League;
- All the migrants from Syria, Saudi Arabia, Albania, Macedonia, Tunis, Morocco, Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Kosovo, the Arab countries and the zones of military conflicts must be diligently checked in their countries of birth (and not only in the Interpol database) for any involvement in organized crime, relations with the ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front and for military and criminal offences. These have to be checked via polygraph, too, and in case of doubt or negative result, to be sent back to their countries of origin;
- The population of all African, Arab and Asian countries (except Syria), to be informed on a continuous basis, that none of their citizens would be allowed to enter the territory of any EU country without having a duly issued visa and all necessary papers in addition to availability of sufficient funds for their stay in the territory of EU;
- The state officials, who do not conduct medical examinations and tests of the migrants for viral or infectious diseases and do not put them under strict quarantine until the medical results are received, must be subjected to immediate dismissal, fines and criminal charges for violation of Article 29,Section 4 of the Bulgarian Law on Asylum and Refugees;
- All police departments must immediately disclose the full information about the status and ethnicity of each offender among the migrant communities, as well as the number of crimes committed by foreign citizens being illegal migrants, on daily basis ;
- The special operation forces must be deployed in the countries of origin of the migrants, in order to assist the local authorities with seizure or destruction of all marine and other means of transportation employed by the smugglers. The latter must be arrested and brought to justice in order to neutralize the human trafficking networks;
- The navy must perform monitoring for identification of migrant vessels to ensure the passengers' safety while immediately sending them back to the country of departure (following the example of Spain, which in recent years solved this way the problem with the huge number of migrants fleeing from Africa into the Canary Islands and mainland Spain) ;
The above measures will drastically decrease the death toll of migrants, drowning inclusive. For example, in the last year 106 deaths occurred near the Spanish shore, 2892 near the Italian and Maltese shores and 805 near the Greek shore. The uncontrolled transition of people across the European borders leaves the migrants with the impression that they can arrive with no restrictions in the EU, that is why they pay billions to the smugglers and risk their lives by travelling in overcrowded inflatable boats, refrigerated trucks, freight trains, etc.
Please, share this information to as many friends and groups as possible!
Vassil Levski Military Union and Shipka Bulgarian National Movement started an accelerated creation of a separate division for Special Operations and Antiterrorism.
YOU CAN HELP OUR CAUSE WITH A DONATION TO:
To: S-E BALG.VOINSKI SAYUZ V.LEVSKI in USD – BG43RZBB91551004930938 in EURO - BG05RZBB91551004930943 BIC/SWIFT - RZBBBGSF - Raiffeisen ВАNK (Bulgaria) EAD 32 Tsar Simeon I str. 9000 Varna Bulgaria
To: S-E BALG.NATS.DVIZHENIE SHIPKA in USD – BG26RZBB91551004930856 in EURO – BG03RZBB91551004930882 BIC/SWIFT - RZBBBGSF - Raiffeisen ВАNK (Bulgaria) EAD 32 Tsar Simeon I str. 9000 Varna Bulgaria